- Published on Tuesday, 24 July 2012 14:22
USFEU Research Highlights
(Leading scientific and pedagogical schools)
1. Acoustic/Vibration engineering and technologies for forest-based industries.
Chief: Doctor of Engineering, Professor Sannikov Alexander A.
2. Advanced composites, sorbents, catalysts, opto-sensors for high performance environmental protection technologies and eco-analytical monitoring.
Chief: Candidate of Chemical Sciences, Professor Lipunov Igor N.
3. Advanced silviculture techniques to increase forest productivity and improve sustainability.
Chief: Doctor of Agricultural Sciences, Professor Luganskiy Nikolay A.
4. Data management systems in intelligent information systems.
Chief: Doctor of Engineering, Professor Chasovskih Victor P.
5. Dynamic theory of reconstructive martensitic transformations in transition metals and their alloys.
Chief: Doctor of Physics and Mathematics, Professor Kaschenko Mikhail P.
6. Optimization of forest land-use.
Chief: Doctor of Agricultural Sciences, Professor Zalesov Sergey V.
7. Optimization of complex ecological and transport systems.
Chief: Doctor of Engineering, Professor Kovalev Rudolf N.
8. Estimation and modeling forest fitomass.
Chief: Doctor of Agricultural Sciences, Professor Usoltsev Vladimir A.